Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Who's on the World Wide Web

Welcome to my blog. I have been thinking about blogging for a while and finally decided to just do it! The name for the blog comes from what you see when you look into the closets at our house. With four girls, we have LOTS of PINK!

I don't know how many other women out there can relate to what I am about to say; but I bet there are a few. As I get older I realize that the woman I thought, in my teens and early 20s, that I would become is very little like the woman I actually am.

I thought I would give birth completely naturally; have an organic garden; bake gorgeous homemade goodies everyday; make creative crafts with my children everyday; have a home and children that look like they are straight out of a Pottery Barn catalog; be incredibly involved in community and charity events; and I would have it completely together all the time!

I have to say that although I have so many areas I would love to change and improve about myself, I am exhausted just thinking about all the things I thought I would do! The truth is: I had c-sections. I am planning my first organic garden for this spring (I even have a compost pile). I do love to bake. I also love to eat. If I bake it, I eat it (not good for my waist line). I like to do crafts too; but they get expensive and messy fast!! My children don't look like Pottery Barn kids. They are way more gorgeous, even without brushed hair and clothes that match! We live in our house, so it bears no resemblance to Pottery Barn at all! I am involved in our church and that's about it. I certainly do not feel like I have it together very often at all. I hope to improve in many ways; but for now this is me.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come again soon!! Take care!

God Bless!

Samantha

1 comment: