Friday, January 30, 2009

I did it!




Wow, I actually cleaned it all out. I just finished putting away all those clothes. I also worked on my laundry room. I got stuff out of there that I hadn't seen in forever! All those clothes that get left out after you've packed up one season's clothes, all the socks that have tragically lost their mate, all the hats, gloves, and leotards that don't fit and don't have a home have found a home at last. It is amazing! Now, no one can get the stomach virus and I cannot have an exceptionally busy day or it won't stay like this. I need it to stay like this. Two days of sifting through massive amounts of clothes are too many to just let it all go once it gets crazy around here (which could be right about now!) I am actually looking at ways to get better organized. Not that I am totally disorganized, but I could be a thousand times better. I love it when things are organized and cleaned. It makes me feel so much better. I am currently looking at the Sidetracked Home Executives (SHE) system. I don't know what is the best way for me, but I will be trying my best to find out before someone gets the stomach virus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment