Sunday, February 15, 2009

I miss Mickey




Every so often, one of my girls will say how much they miss Disney World. The truth is I miss it too. In my opinion it is the BEST place to vacation with children. I don't have to worry about transportation. I don't have to worry about the food. The food is gonna be good--really really good! The children will have fun. There will certainly be moments of "not fun" but those moments usually aren't in the majority. Seeing the girls meet the characters, ride the rides, watch the shows is just so much fun. I think back on our trip fondly and honestly can't think of a place I would rather take them. I don't know when we'll be able to go back, but I miss Mickey too.


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Looking at these pictures, I miss Mickey too....and I've never met him. The girls are the perfect ages for Disney, I'm so glad they have those memories.

    ReplyDelete