Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pictures


The really neat thing about this picture is that everything in it, except the lamps, was bought at yard sales and I got those lamps at Wal-Mart on clearance.
This does make a big difference in the "finished look" factor for the room. Not that the room is finished, it just really looked unfinished with the naked fireplace.

Okay, after looking these jeans up, it turns out they really only retail for $150. Still, they were a fabulous bargain at $3!

I have a (now not so) secret goal that I will have my entire house decorated with yard sale and clearance items. I was thinking that if you decorated every room in your house from Pottery Barn that it might cost between $25,000 and $35,000 (but probably way more than even this). I would love it if I could fully decorate my house (over the next few years (God-willing)), for about 10% to 20% of the Pottery Barn price. Wouldn't that be pretty amazing? It will be a fun journey and bargain-hunting adventure. Want to join me?

1 comment: