Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Treats

Okay, so there are only a few days of school left. Tomorrow is the last Wednesday night church before summer. I am glad that these things are ending for awhile. It will be nice to be doing something different for a few weeks. The treats for the teachers are where I am struggling at this present moment. For Wednesday night church my girls have about 30 teachers between them. If I was rich, this may be less of a problem. I always like to make homemade treats or buy candy bars if they're on sale. What to make? I made cake balls this weekend. They were really tasty, but messy. My kitchen isn't even back to the way it was yet. Cookies seem generic. Truffles are an option. I just need to make a decision. The hardest gifts are for H's teacher at school. One has been there the entire year and is really sweet. The other teacher has worked at the school the whole year as a floater, but just started working in her class full time recently. I like to give gift cards. I like to give gifts that are thoughtful. I don't have enough time for the latter. It's difficult to say an adequate thanks to the people who have been important in your child's life for almost a year. I'll figure it all out, but I am sure it won't be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment