Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Cleaning and Organizing


Last year at this time my family was trying to sell our house and move out of state for my husband's job. We had put most of our things in storage. The girls each had a doll and some odds and ends, but most everything else went into storage. As of July, we took our house off the market and decided to stay put. I put off moving back in all the way. Well, that $124 a month that we pay to keep our stuff out of sight and out of mind just doesn't seem like a good idea anymore. I have made it my goal for the month to bring it all back home (sigh and sob). I will be having a yard sale to get rid of what we just don't want to keep or stuff that no longer has a home. I honestly have anxiety over this thought; but what am I to do? Does anyone out there have some awesome spring cleaning and organizing tricks they want to share? The thing is, I don't have a lot of money to get a bunch of storage stuff, but I want to get this house and garage completely cleaned and organized by the end of May. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I'll help you if you will help me =) Seems like it's always easier to organize other peoples stuff....

    ReplyDelete