Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What a mess!

My house is a disaster. Storage is empty; but my house is overflowing. The great news is that I won't have to buy my little two any clothes for summer. Most of the clothes I had in storage were spring and summer clothes. We emptied them out, washed them, and I have been going through the pile (which actually could touch the ceiling in the laundry room) for days! The school stuff I brought home is a whole other source of mess, which I cannot even think about right now. I feel badly for my sweet husband who comes home to this disaster everyday. It won't be like this forever; but I am not sure he actually believes that. Changing out their clothes from one season to another is always a hassle. It, however, is a huge money saver! In a couple of weeks we will be having a yard sale to sell some of the stuff, until then it will probably be pretty bad. Hopefully, we won't have any visitors between now and then. Once all this is cleaned up and put away, I have plans for some windows that really need some mistreatment (if this makes no sense to you check out http://www.nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/ ).I can hardly wait until I can start some super thrifty and frugal home projects. I am trying hard to convince my dear, sweet, wonderful husband to let me paint our cabinets like Emily from http://www.chattingatthesky.com. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment