Thursday, April 16, 2009

Children's Books

When I was in college I had to take Children's Literature. I had to read hundreds of children's books for the class and write mini-reports on them. I have to admit that for the most part I loved this class. I love children's books. I thought I would include some of my favorites that I think are great for children and adults alike. My very favorite book of ALL time is The Selfish Giant by Oscar Wilde. Another good one is Caddie Woodlawn. All of the Junie B. Jones books are hilarious and I can vouch that even adults find them humorous. The Jesus Storybook Bible is one that we absolutely LOVE We read it over and over. My girls also really enjoy the American Girl series. A great book for girls is I'd Be Your Princess. I even made a framed thing based on this book. Are there any books that you just love? Please share. Hey, how do you like the new look?

1 comment:

  1. I really like the new look, very sophisticated=) I love all the books you mentioned as well as "The Giving Tree" and the one you read at the school.

    I really enjoy your blog BTW. Thanks for sharing =D

    ReplyDelete