Friday, April 17, 2009

Weekend Plans

I already know this weekend is going to be too short! I have a to-do list as long as my arm and an I want to-do list that is even longer! I am hoping that the newspaper will have lots of classifieds about yard sales for tomorrow. The rest of my Saturday needs to be filled with grocery shopping and major cleaning. My whole house is a mess and we are having both families over on Sunday to help us celebrate the baptisms of Good-Hearted G and Lovely L. We are so excited for them and have invited everyone to church to see them being baptized and then to our house for lunch. I will be making a meal for everyone. I would love to get my kitchen table painted this weekend and the garden tilled and planted. I also want to clean the upholstery and carpets in the car. I also need to plan my lesson for next week. I know there is no way to get it all done. I'll just have to see if the day stretches out or flies by. Oh, I hope it goes s-l-o-w-l-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment