Monday, April 13, 2009

Stuff To Make and Do

Okay, I was wandering blogs today when I came across Bakerella. I love to bake and I love to eat almost anything sweet. I love cute food! Bakerella makes super duper cute food. I can hardly wait for the next reason to make something yummy and cute.

I also came across a great little site that had some DIY projects that I am going to attempt if we ever have a nice weekend again. Little Green Notebook has some great decorating ideas and lots of pictures which I love. I am very visual.

Another fabulous site is Remodeling Guy. He is awesome. He has some great projects that I will be trying out once school is out and if the weather is ever nice again. Are you sensing some bitterness about the weather?

I have my school room almost done. It is a miracle. The Nester is too awesome and I think she would be so proud of the skirts I hot glued on to my girls desks. I haven't named my hot glue gun yet, but after seeing what he could so, I just may be in love! Also, I spray painted the plastic school chairs that were various depressing colors. Now they are cream. Okay, now that I have used hot glue and spray paint with success, I am in full on DIY mode. Now, I need nice weather (for more than a few hours) to really get some stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment