Monday, April 27, 2009

Projects

This weekend we had my favorite kind of Saturday. It is what I call a project Saturday. One where we got several of those things we had been hoping to accomplish done. We finished tilling and planting the garden. I also cleaned out my car, even the upholstery. I also got mostly caught up on our laundry. I can hardly wait for our first veggies. The compost I had been making since September was finally used. It smelled just like one would expect and drew the attention of all the neighbors within smelling distance. I am sure they wanted to make sure it wasn't a rotting corpse of some kind. Amazingly, today, it barely smells at all.
My car looks nice for now. There was gum on the carpet and I was able to get most of it out. My kids are really disgusting when it comes to the car. There was so many crumbs and melted candy I could hardly believe it. There are more projects on my wish list. The weather man said the weather was not going to cooperate this weekend, so we'll just have to wait and see. I would love to do some spray painting and there is this table that really wants to be an ottoman in my garage.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't we already discuss that all your May weekends were planned? LOL
    Now that the tilling is done, we just need to get some plants planted...yummy.....

    ReplyDelete