Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Had A Bad Day.

All day long yesterday, my big girls tried to play pranks on me. They put vinegar in the water pitcher. They put Saran Wrap on the toilet numerous times. They put sunscreen on the toilet seat. They made some jello concoction. They put sugar in the salt shaker. I caught most of these tricks before they could really enjoy it (HA HA-- too bad for them!) These little pranks were annoying and more work for me; but I let them have their fun. Then we get in the car to head to church. I have 6 cakes and 42 Easter eggs for a party we are having in my class. Also, once I get there I need to make about 40-50 popscicle stick picture frames. We load up and I put the key in the ignition and it won't go all the way in. What? I shake the gear shift and try again. Nothing. Nada. Again and again I try every which way you can think to get the key to work. Nope, not gonna happen! Princess H pipes up and says, very matter of factly, that she stuck a "Santa key" in the ignition and it broke. Fabulous. I call hubby. He asks if this is some kind of April Fools joke. He comes home. All the while I have been trying massive magnets, paper clips, and tweezers. Our neighbor comes over to help. He and hubby work and work. I have to go. I leave and later return from church and it still doesn't work. Hubby is not happy. I go to make dinner and most of the taco shells are broken. I am thinking I am on the bad list. American Idol is on and I hear that Megan Joy is finally going home! YEA!! Maybe this day isn't a total loss! I sure hope today is better! Wish me luck and pray too.

No comments:

Post a Comment